If you want to join the team, you have to deal with challenges such as:
- Building complex NodeJS backends,
- Deploying microservices on Kubernetes cluster,
- Building serverless solutions on AWS Cloud,
- Handling interprocess communications in Electron applications,
- Sharing code between web, mobile, and backend platforms.
- Familiarity with NodeJS and React. Event loop and React Fiber is something you know very well,
- Experience with databases (Mongo, Postgres, Redis),
- Deep understanding of best practices in a scalable architecture,
- Experience with Docker and containers orchestration,
- At least B2 level of English (preferable C1),
- Proactive, consultative and business-oriented approach.
- Participated in Event Storming sessions and collaborated with a backend built on DDD principles,
- Have experience in creating complex and secured solutions.
- Integration trips, meetings and workation with your team somewhere in Poland or abroad,
- Training fund to spend on your own development (3000 PLN net every 6 months),
- Internal library, which is on demand, enriched with new positions,
- Employee referral program,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private healthcare,
- Sports card,
- Outstanding equipment (mainly MacOs),
- English lessons with native or Polish speaker (100% funding),
- Fully remote work or work from one of our offices in Gliwice or Wrocław,
- Working with amazing people who happen to be top consultants in the world.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)