Our client: a medium size innovation-driven software house, which does mainly high-performance mobile software development projects and also develops its own testing solutions based on widely adopted open standards. Their products and software services help to accelerate their clients' time to market for bringing new and innovative mobile solutions to end customers.
On their behalf, we seek an experienced QA Mobile Automation Engineer, who will be responsible for testing high-performance and complex mobile software apps. The project is for the big job publishing company and has both Android and IOS version. Well organized testing, CI/CD process and release management will allow you to focus only on tests automation and automatic tests design.
Role & responsibilities:
- Working as a QA Mobile Automation Engineer on a 3 years mobile project in a team of 4 Android Developers, 4 IOS Developers, 4 Mobile Testers;
- Cooperating with Project Managers, Product Owners, Designers, QA Testers, and developers from other teams;
- Being an active contributor to the company's internal initiatives.
- +4 years of experience in Mobile applications testing;
- Experience at least one of following native frameworks: espresso or XCTest;
- Experience with Agile project environments;
- Great team player skills and open mind-set;
- Very good written and spoken communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Postman and Charles Proxy (or similar tools);
- Script languages knowledge.
- Fully REMOTE work;
- Possibility to work in the Wrocław office if you prefer that;
- Tailored personal development plan;
- Training & conference budget;
- Flexible vacation policy;
- Company profit share;
- Creative, collaborative team;
- Modern infrastructure, flat structure, and an open corporate culture;
- Team members that support you whenever it is needed;
- Integration events.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)