Our client Opti Digital helps media publishers to better value their digital advertising inventory by optimizing programmatic auctions. Their global support mobilizes several levers: The advanced configuration of the ad server, a granular analysis of the results, strategic recommendations to maximize the collection of Internet user consents and the visibility rates of the ads, multi-format header bidding solutions for the Web and AMP, assistance in setting up programmatic deals and total transparency on revenues.
The company collaborates with top technological partners (Google, Rubicon, Smart, Criteo, etc.), supports nearly 50 publishers and optimizes the monetization of nearly a hundred websites in Europe. Some references are: Clubic.com, Numerama.com, Positivr.fr, Ou-et-Quand.net, etc.
Created in early 2018, Opti Digital is based in France, Spain and Poland. The team has several programmatic experts and is expanding.
The mission of the Web Developer (Front-End) will be to develop Opti Digital technologies with success. They have many challenging projects to sustain their company growth and develop new business units.
Some projects you might be involved in:
- Opti Digital’s publishers configuration management tools;
- Synchronization system with external APIs to automate processes;
- Artificial intelligence used to automate tags integration;
- Artificial intelligence used to maximise performance;
- Real time reporting/analytics system.
- Developing new user-facing features;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Assuring that all user inputs is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Git / Github;
- Integration tests;
- Agile, Scrumban;
- REST API, microservices;Docker;
- Google Cloud (BigQuery), MySQL;
- Google Ad Manager;
- Google Data Studio.
- Proficient understanding web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Understanding LESS and SASS;
- You like using REST API;
- You love OOP and writing clean code along standards;
- You are familiar with: Git, JIRA, REST API, Microservices, Docker, MySQL;
- Proactivity and attention to details;
- Positive attitude and good communication;
- Fluent in written and spoken English for team work.
- Experience with Material Design;
- Experience with Google Cloud, Google Ad Manager, Google Data Studio.
Experience and studies:
- 5+ years of experience in development;
- Computer sciences degree.
- Indefinite contract and full time job;
- Competitive salary;
- Private health insurance;
- Flexible work organization – possibility to do remote work some days of the week;
- International team (office in Barcelona – Spain, Céret – France and Wrocław – Poland);
- In-house training and hack-days;
- Team buildings and events in the offices.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)