On behalf of our client, fast-growing technology company specializing in data reconciliation, we are currently looking for Site Reliability Engineer to join the team on full-time basis in Wrocław (remote work).
Headquartered in London, with offices in New York, Luxembourg, Edinburgh, Singapore and Poland, serves clients throughout Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australasia.
Our client provides innovative technology that enables financial institutions to normalize, validate and reconcile any type of data in personal cloud, providing firms with on-demand data integrity and insight.
As an engineer in the Platform team, you’ll get to work across a wide range of systems, environments & technologies. As a team, we’re responsible for designing and building our infrastructure, networking, cloud services and kubernetes clusters – and supporting the packaging and deployment of our applications and products. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that the systems are secure, scalable and reliable – and that the platform is able to grow to meet the increasing demand of our customer base.
How you’ll be helping the team:
- Managing infrastructure capacity to ensure the cloud infrastructure scales with the needs of the company;
- Responding to issues affecting the companies computing infrastructure;
- Ensure the hygiene of the infrastructure estate, with regular maintenance and patching;
- Working in an agile environment, to implement new features and services required to improve the platforms infrastructure;
- Working within an on-call rota that will require out of hours intervention to critical issues.
- Experience working with a public or private cloud infrastructure;
- Solid experience with AWS;
- Linux based workloads;
- Experience with DevOps tooling (Infrastructure as code, CI/CD, etc) or willingness to learn;
- Creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with Kubernetes;
- Proficiency in one or more scripting or programming language.
- Competitive base salary;
- Private medical care;
- Participation in company bonus pool;
- Unlimited Holiday policy;
- Multisport card;
- Insurance package;
- Flexible working policy, including working from home;
- Working on international projects.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)