For our client, a medium size innovation-driven software house, we seek talented and creative Senior Unity Developers.
Ideal candidate will have strong programming skills in Unity, as well as excellent understanding of 2D/3D math and physics.
Employed candidates will develop a high level testing framework (logic part) for an innovative software used by surgeons and medical students to simulate surgeries. The simulation functionality is used as a part of medical education in collaboration with hospitals, medical societies, and medical device companies. It is also used for testing new medical devices, their improvements and changes of medical procedures. Need of calculations of angles, speed, coordinated movements, and usage of pose estimation and gripping algorithms used by the software for operating a laparoscope and surgical instruments, makes the project very challenging and motivating.
- Extensive experience in complex software development;
- 4+ of years commercial experience in programming with Unity;
- Very good C# programming skills;
- Very good understanding of math and physics;
- Experience with VR, AR, or MR/XR development a plus;
- Very good English skills.
- Fully REMOTE job;
- Very competent and cooperating team;
- Interesting projects;
- Internal and external trainings;
- Private healthcare and Multi-sport card;
- Integration events;
- Big degree of flexibility and freedom;
- Fine equipment.
For people from Wrocław who prefer working from the office, than remote:
- Chill-out room with coffee, tea, cold drinks, snacks and fruits;
- Parking for bicycles & shower.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)