For our client, a medium size innovation-driven software house, we are looking for a Senior SDET – Graphics.
In this role you will be responsible for contributing in creating one of the most powerful mixed reality headsets in the Universe. You'll be responsible for delivering high-performance spatial computing software with state-of-the-art computer vision capabilities. Your deliverable will be part of the foundations of the 3D platform that enables the next generation of computing applications for many years to come. You will be pushing the boundaries of spatial computation. Platform you will work on integrates with nearly everything on the OS level. As a Senior SDET for Graphics you will require strong quality assurance skills and ability to collaborate with your team members and other platform teams to provide cross-team solutions and integration points. You will work on complex software ecosystems in a hybrid environment consisting of cloud and on-premises systems. You will use open-source and proprietary tools and technologies to build and support high availability system and use mature agile, continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
You will work on tests development and execution for graphics
service that supports Vulkan / OpenGL.
● 7+ years of software development experience working on embedded products or mobile applications with a minimum of 4 of those years having an emphasis on graphics testing;
● Expertise in Graphics sub-system, 3D rendering pipeline and graphics API standards (Vulkan/OpenGL/ OpenGL ES);
● Keen sense of observation for graphical defects;
● Current game console generation and/or PC industry game QA experience is highly desired;
● Familiarity with Unity and/or UE4 engines is highly desired;
● Knowledgeable on Linux OS, middleware, kernel, and device drivers;
● Strong passion for quality, ability to work independently with attention to detail, ability to adapt to dynamic environment;
● Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, QA terminology and processes;
● Experience with test case management and bug tracking tools;
● Programming experience with C/C++, Python, or Shell scripts would be a plus.
● Possibility to work remotely;
● Private healthcare;
● Chill-out room with coffee, tea, cold drinks, snacks and fruits;
● Parking for bicycles & shower;
● Integrations events;
● Fine equipment.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)