For our client, a medium size innovation-driven software house, we are looking for a Senior Integration Engineer.
In this role you will be responsible for contributing in creating one of the most powerful mixed reality headsets in the Universe. You'll be responsible for delivering high-performance spatial computing software with state-of-the-art computer vision capabilities. Your deliverable will be part of the foundations of the 3D platform that enables the next generation of computing applications for many years to come. You will be pushing the boundaries of spatial computation. Platform you will work on integrates with nearly everything on the OS level. As a Senior Integration Engineer you will require strong ability to collaborate with other platform teams to provide cross-team solutions and integration points. You will work on complex software ecosystems in a hybrid environment consisting of cloud and on-premises systems. You will use open-source and proprietary tools and technologies to build and support high availability system and use mature agile, continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.
● Experience cherry-picking/merging changes from one branch to another in a release window (e.g. main to release branch), launching Jenkins builds;
● Experience reverting breaking changes from a build;
● Experience merging/integrating releases from outside vendors into a git repository;
● Experience coordinating release activities – merging changes from main branch to release branch, working with Jenkins to create builds for QA to test;
● Nice-to-have: experience working with actual devices; ability to help troubleshoot/RCA along with QA.
● Possibility to work remotely;
● Private healthcare;
● Chill-out room with coffee, tea, cold drinks, snacks and fruits;
● Parking for bicycles & shower;
● Integrations events;
● Fine equipment.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)