Our client: a medium size innovation-driven software house, which does mainly high-performance mobile software development projects and also develops its own testing solutions based on widely adopted open standards. Their products and software services help to accelerate their clients' time to market for bringing new and innovative mobile solutions to end customers.
On their behalf, we seek an experienced Senior Android Developer with a good understanding of architectures and surrounding technologies, who will work closely with the Technical Team Lead on solving complex architectural problems and finding optimal solutions. The project for the big job publishing company brings a lot of challenges with refactoring the legacy code to newest mobile solutions, whereas well organized CI/CD process and release management allow you to see your developments live in a very short time.
Role & responsibilities:
- Working as a Senior Android Developer on a 3 years mobile software development project in a team of 4 Android Developers, 4 IOS Developers, 4 Mobile Testers;
- Being a technical advisor and an mobile technologies expert and proposing/discussing solutions, ideas and innovations with stakeholders;
- Cooperating with Project Managers, Product Owners, Designers, QA Testers, and developers from other teams;
- Being an active contributor to the company's internal initiatives.
- 4+ years of experience with Android development including both Java and Native stack;
- Knowledge of common mobile project architectures, their pros and cons;
- Experience with code refactoring and technology upgrades;
- Being up to date with newest trends in mobile frameworks;
- Experience with Agile project environments;
- Great team player skills and open mind-set;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Examples of created mobile applications a plus;
- Experience with being a project or technical team leader;
- Working with Bitrise CI or other mobile CI;
- Understanding of basic concepts of backend development;
- Experience with being an IT conference speaker;
- Fully REMOTE work;
- Possibility to work in the Wrocław office if you prefer that;
- Tailored personal development plan;
- Training & conference budget;
- Flexible vacation policy;
- Company profit share;
- Creative, collaborative team;
- Modern infrastructure, flat structure, and an open corporate culture;
- Team members that support you whenever it is needed;
- Integration events.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)