For our client, Norway based SAP consulting company focusing on Innovation and Digital Transformation projects, we are looking for SAP WM/EWM Consultant to join their team on REMOTE basis. Our client is leading the enterprise adoption of SAP’s innovative solutions, and you can become part of this journey going forward. The first project of employed consultant will be participation in a new implementation for Hitech / Retail customer planned for 12 months in a team of 5 other consultants. Scope of tasks include S4H migration, EWM implementation incl. autostore, new warehouse setup.
- Successfully implement business processes and develop solutions in the area of Supply Chain Execution based on SAP EWM;
- Design overall EWM setup and process design;
- Configure SAP EWM incl. doing tests, writing documentation and performing validation;
- Support the development team by creating specifications and test scripts;
- Take responsibility for the planning and implementation of EWM projects.
- Minimum 3+ years of implementing SAP WM / EWM;
- Functional / technical proficiency with at least 3 full cycle SAP WM / EWM implementations;
- Experience in SD, MM, LE-Shipping, Yard and Transportation will be a great plus;
- Good cross-module knowledge to design end-to-end logistics processes;
- Experience in pre-sales or business development is an asset;
- Strong configuration and design skills;
- Willingness to contribute to the organization in terms of knowledge sharing, competency building and team work;
- Experience in various industries and good understanding of the respective warehouse processes;
- Ability to demonstrate SAP EWM processes and process improvement options;
- Strong consulting skills, ability to suggest multiple options for business process improvements involving future process changes with pros and cons under each options.
- Available to travel if the job requires it;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- Fluent in English;
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries;
- Committed to high-quality project delivery.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Competitive Salary (B2B or Perm).
- Possibility to attend and participate in leading SAP events and conferences.
- Learning and certification possibilities (covered by client).
- Participation in global IT projects (mainly Scandinavian market).
- Much fun in a very motivated team.
- The chance to be on the ground floor of a game-changing company in the ERP space.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)