In your role as cloud engineer you are responsible for understanding complex application, data flows and their business purpose in order to develop and integrate new modules, changes or releases into our IT landscape.
- Development and deployment of Cloud infrastructure environments and applications
- Automation of different parts of the development and deployment process
- Close collaboration with Operations (DevOps) and Application Developers to support seamless operation of critical bank systems
- Building and maintaining input and result data exchange between Data Lake
- Experience with at least one of the following: Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS.
- Expertise in software development standards like CI/CD, microservices and APIs.
- Good knowledge of Linux.
- Good knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience in programming and scripting (e.g. Python, Java, Shell, Bash)
- English: at least at B2 level.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of on-premise infrastructure (Apache Hadoop)
- Familiar with network, application, and information security approaches
- Experience with Terraform and/or Ansible
- Friendly multicultural environment.
- The possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops).
- Stable employment.
- Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport, discounts in our canteen.
- Open space office environment.
- Remote work ( until the global situation is clarified).
- In the current situation We are not travelling.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)