Our client Opti Digital helps media publishers to better value their digital advertising inventory by optimizing programmatic auctions. Their global support mobilizes several levers: The advanced configuration of the ad server, a granular analysis of the results, strategic recommendations to maximize the collection of Internet user consents and the visibility rates of the ads, multi-format header bidding solutions for the Web and AMP, assistance in setting up programmatic deals and total transparency on revenues.
The company collaborates with top technological partners (Google, Rubicon, Smart, Criteo, etc.), supports nearly 50 publishers and optimizes the monetization of nearly a hundred websites in Europe. Some references are: Clubic.com, Numerama.com, Positivr.fr, Ou-et-Quand.net, etc.
Created in early 2018, Opti Digital is based in France, Spain and Poland. The team has several programmatic experts and is expanding.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements;
- Monitor debugging process results;
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions;
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Git / Github;
- Integration tests;
- Agile, Scrumban;
- REST API, microservices;
- Google Cloud (BigQuery), MySQL;
- Google Ad Manager;
- Google Data Studio.
- Proven work experience in quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Good knowledge of Jira ecosystem.
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with Google Cloud, Google Ad Manager, Google Data Studio;
- Experience with Sentry, New relic, Logdna, Figma, Webflow, Docker.
Experience and studies:
- 5+ years of experience in QA Engineer role;
- Computer sciences degree.
- Indefinite contract and full time job;
- Competitive salary;
- Private health insurance;
- Flexible work organization – possibility to do remote work some days of the week;
- International team (office in Barcelona – Spain, Céret – France and Wrocław – Poland);
- In-house training and hack-days;
- Team buildings and events in the offices.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)