We are currently looking for .NET Full-stack Developers with React to join the cross functional team of our client on full-time basis in Wroclaw on Permanent or B2B contract. You will be part of a team that delivers software solutions for BMR, CA, QAT, RDM and XVA teams and develops UI applications used for pre and post trade analysis, credit risk controls, exposure adjustments and overrides.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing applications for internal business clients in close collaboration with team members.
- Analysing and designing technical solutions, working on POC.
- Designing and writing automated unit tests.
- Writing documentation.
Challenges you will be facing in this role:
- Ad-hoc system analysis and investigation.
- Understand the current applications and business processes, identify extensions and new functionality.
- Priorities are dynamic depending on the scope objectives.
- ASP.NET Core/Web API or .NET Core/Framework
- SQL skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of agile development processes (Scrum/Kanban)
- Transparent and efficient progress reporting
- Experience in decomposition and estimation of tasks
- Strong communication skills, especially in English (written and spoken)
- Experience in working as a team member (a team player)
Would be additional advantage:
- Experience of working with cloud hosted applications
- DevOps Awareness, creating and managing CI/CD with TeamCity/Jenkins
- Creating tests with Gherkin, NUnit, SpecFlow
- Git(Git Flow)
- Developing windows applications
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams, post-graduate studies
- Internal technical trainings
- Team building events
- Library available for employees
- Individual approach and development opportunities
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)