We are currently looking for Manual Testers with Python & SQL to join the team of our client on full-time basis (with possibility to work remotely) on Permanent or B2B contract.
- Work as the QA/Data Testing Specialist in a self-organizing Scrum team
- Responsible for planning, preparing and execution of testing activities for HR project.
- Close management and tracking of defects/bugs towards a swift resolution.
- Providing effective monitoring and reporting of test progress / status to partners.
- Automate testing as much as possible at API / Service / data base / business logic level.
- Ensure automated test suit is fit for purpose, executes continuously & integrates with CI tool.
- Advice how the product / feature should be designed with testability in mind.
- Coordinate with IT and business partners to drive all testing activities.
- SQL skills (min 1,5 year of experience)
- Python (at least 6 months)
- Data analysis and testing experience.
- Experience in DB / ETL testing
- Proficient in QC ALM, Jira
- Experience in working in an Agile (preferably Scrum) Team
- Working experience with Linux CLI
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills (daily use of English)
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem (impala, hive, oozie) and general Big Data Testing skills
- Experience with REST APIs, Postman, Apigee is a plus
- Control-M knowledge
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)