For our Swiss Client specializing in business consulting and implementation of IT systems for banks, financial institutions and insurance companies around the world, we are looking for Junior/Middle/Senior Android Developer. Check the offer and apply to join the team!
The main goal of your first project will be development of a mobile application (for Android and iOS) which collects fitness points for healthy lifestyle, which user will be able to exchange to the awards and products / services from customer offer. Application is integrated with multiple fitness trackers and as clean, modular and scalable architecture. Technologies in project are diversified: RxJava, Android components, MVVM and Clean Architecture.
- Design and build advanced mobile apps for Android platform;
- Work in the cross-functional international teams to define, design and ship new features;
- Preparation of technical design of mobile applications and integration with back-end systems;
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design;
- Contribute to the company development standards.
- Min 1 year experience in mobile apps development for Android platform in Java or in Kotlin;
- Ability to make code review and implement unit tests;
- Ability to follow architecture guidelines and work as a part of the Scrum Team;
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem solving, decision making and planning skills;
- Knowledge of German on a communicative level (B1).
- Knowledge of Kotlin, design patterns MVVM/MVP, RxJava, Junit, Mockito.
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment (UoP) or B2B;
- Work in the office or remotely;
- Great working atmosphere and partner relations with leaders;
- Working in an international environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Foreign language trainings available;
- Benefits (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport, Mondays with fresh bread, fruits on Fridays);
- Training and development programs;
- No dress code.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)