For our Swiss Client with office in Wrocław, we are looking for Team Manager with Java skills and experience on medium or senior level.
Our client specializes in business consulting and implementation of IT systems for banks, financial institutions and insurance companies around the world.
You will be able to do what you always liked the most – develop in Java in chosen project and also further develop your leadership skills (80-20 split). The choice of a project will depend on your skills and preferences.
Projects descriptions (examples, there are more) – you can join one of them:
- Project 1: Developing a solution based on hexagonal microservices architecture; Technology stack: Java 11, Spring Boot, Kafka;
- Project 2: Developing modern mobility platform and porting existing application to the cloud; Technology stack: Angular, Typescript, NodeJS;
- Project 3: Developing a solution for German healthcare agency – system based on microservices (backend), technology stack: Rest API, Java 11, Spring Boot, Kafka.
Your tasks as the manager:
- Managing a Team of 3-10 Java/Mobile Developers – depending on your experience;
- Employees' development planning assigning them to projects depending on their skills and availability;
- Conducting regular 1-1 meetings with each of your team members and employee assessment;
- Recruiting new employees if required;
- Taking care of the salary process.
Responsibilities of development part:
- Agile development of new and existing features in the microservices-based backend;
- Java Development of new businesses requirements and taking care about the software delivery process;
- Integration of the software solutions with other apps and systems.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Java development;
- Knowledge of technology stack required by most of our client's projects: Spring Boot, Hibernate, maybe also Kafka and Docker;
- Experience in development and consuming REST services;
- Experience with relational databases and SQL;
- Ability to present a technical solution to the team, the customer and the management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- German (B1) and English (B2+) language skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience as a Team Leader of a Java developers' team is a plus, but not required – our client will help you to onboard into the role;
- Knowledge of Microservices patterns – if required by the project of your choice;
- Familiarity with Cloud solutions;
- Knowledge of Front end technologies like Angular, Node.JS will also be an advantage.
- Author’s costs (AKUP);
- Up to 50% of remote work;
- Flexible working time;
- No Fixed-costs projects;
- Medical care (Medicover) and Multisport;
- Life insurance (AVIVA);
- Foreign language training (German, English);
- Sport culture (platform Fitqbe, Sport cards, Fruity Fridays);
- Opportunity to be involved in company and product development;
- Structured onboarding process;
- No corporate environment (No dress code).
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)