Our client headquartered in San Francisco seeks IT Recruiter to join their 60-people team in Wroclaw and help them to grow. Join their Rock star team and enjoy making a difference in a non-corporate / start-up environment and progress quickly in responsibility, ownership and cutting edge technology awareness.
What you'll be doing:
- drawing and posting technical job ads,
- sourcing candidates in various ways (e.g. from social media, technical events, employee referrals, social media recruitment, new ideas, etc.),
- networking and building long-term relations with candidates,
- pre-selection of candidates and conducting introductory interviews, also in English and also with candidates from the US/CA time zones (they can take place at 6-7pm Polish time),
- being a point of contact for candidates,
- promoting the company’s unique culture as a great place to work,
- keeping candidates’ records in company ATS,
- keeping up-to-date with new recruitment trends,
- collaborating with recruitment agencies and negotiating best deals with job boards.
- min. half year recruiting experience in IT sector,
- outstanding communication skills,
- high level of interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team,
- excellent follow-up and time management skills,
- self-reliance, perseverance and good organizational skills, manners, positive attitude and a sense of humour,
- open mind, flexibility and a creative approach to recruitment activities and sourcing candidates,
- intermediate+/advanced level of English.
Nice to have:
- experience in working in an international environment as well as in recruiting English-speaking candidates,
- passion for technology.
- competitive salary and annual bonus,
- unique team spirit,
- newest MacBook Pro with accessories,
- life and health insurance,
- thrilling annual company offsite events,
- public transportation expenses reimbursement,
- English language courses,
- modern office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking places,
- in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.) and the kitchen always full of snacks and drinks.
LOOK4IT DOMARADZKI SP. J. (KRAZ: 7880)